Welcome to Compassionate Heart’s new Blog! We thought it would be fitting to begin our blog entries with our Mission Statement.
- To provide gentle, humane euthanasia for terminally ill companion animals in the comfort of home
- To educate families about end-of-life care options available for their companion animal
- To educate families about dignified AfterCare options available for their companion animal
- To support families as they grieve the passing of a companion animal
- To nurture the Human-Animal bond through the support of animal welfare, rescue and animal education groups
We are happy to have you here. Thanks for stopping by.